|AE911Truth Landmark DVD “9/11: Blueprint for Truth” Now Available in Nine Languages|
|Montag, den 30. April 2012 um 18:05 Uhr|
Es gibt leider keine Übersetzung.|
Download or Watch Online at 911BlueprintforTruth.org
The timeless documentary that exploded onto the 9/11 Truth scene in 2007 to expose the truth about the WTC skyscraper demolitions is finally available for download and viewing online in nine languages. Our new companion website, 9/11BlueprintForTruth.org, provides instant access to our landmark DVD, with translations in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Finnish, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese, in addition to English. Whether you live in North America, Asia, Europe or South America, you now have an excellent opportunity to share the scientific forensic evidence of the destruction of the three WTC skyscrapers on 9/11 with your community and watch AE911Truth’s groundbreaking presentation in your native language.
911BlueprintForTruth.org offers a variety of options to choose from. You can:
• View the 60-minute version of the documentary in any of the nine languages online with Maxcast, our quick and easy built-in video player.
• Download the video in the language of your choice in the 10-, 30-, or 60-minute length as an MP4 file and watch it right on your computer’s video player at any time.
• Download any of the ISO files in the language of your choice (except for Finnish and Chinese) and burn it onto a DVD to view on your DVD player or computer.
• Purchase our six-language Companion Edition in a deluxe cased DVD, which includes the 10-, 30-, and 60-minute presentations in English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch and Italian.
• Purchase the 60-minute version of our Japanese-language presentation as a deluxe cased DVD.
If you watch the Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin or Japanese versions, you will be able to see architect Richard Gage, AIA, speak with quality voiceovers in your language. Our Dutch and Finnish editions provide subtitles.
The array of viewing choices available at 911BlueprintforTruth.org enables you to take the explosive 9/11 evidence almost anywhere and introduce it to friends, family – and perfect strangers – worldwide. “The communication barriers that have prevented many people from learning about the explosive evidence of the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 are coming down,” Gage declared.
Dozens of volunteers on the Translation Team put in countless hours of dedicated work for more than two years to bring this valuable resource to life. Translation Team leader Sandra Jelmi described the importance of spreading this information beyond U.S. borders. “Although 9/11 happened on American soil, the implications reach much farther than the U.S.,” she explained. “Every country has been directly or indirectly affected by the events of that day, so it's a universal issue, not just an American one.”
The Translation Team is now hard at work on adding even more languages to the list of translations that are currently available. The expanded International Edition of 9/11: Blueprint for Truth will include subtitles for a total of 20 languages. If you’d like to join the effort, we encourage you to volunteer with us as a translator. Just fill out the volunteer page at AE911Truth and select “Volunteer Your Time” in the Subject Area field. You can also become a sustaining supporter. In addition, please consider joining or starting an Action Group in your local area – no matter where you are on the globe. With your help, voices around the world will be united in the push for a real 9/11 investigation.