AE911Truth is retooling the “Volunteer” tab on its website and preparing to formally relaunch its Action Groups Organizing Program. More news will be available shortly, but here’s the latest:
What Is A Local Action Group? A Local Action Group (LAG) is a non-partisan, autonomous local association of individuals who believe that the US government has not told the truth about the events of September 11, 2001, and that, as a consequence, it has led America down illegal, rights-eroding, and imperialist paths. LAGs enable these individuals to take action collectively—to demand the truth about 9/11, using peaceful, persuasive methods.
What Do Local Action Groups do? They pursue three main types of activities:
1) Outreach. Because the general public has not heard of World Trade Center Building 7, is not aware of the evidence for controlled demolition of the three towers, does not know about the nano-thermite found in the WTC dust, and does not realize that the official 9/11 reports are riddled with inconsistencies, unscientific analyses, and dubious conclusions, LAGs offer video screenings and expert presentations that provide basic technical information on these facts.
2) Continuing Education. LAGs offer a space in which fellow citizens can support one another by sharing their learning, their emotions, and the new ideas and insights that are replacing the old, incorrect thoughts they may have once held about 9/11.
3) Action. LAGs develop new ways to encourage more fellow citizens to question the official version of 9/11, to attend regular LAG meetings, and to build a stronger nonpartisan voice both in the media and in political campaigns throughout the country.
Why Have An Action Groups Organizing Program? While AE911Truth has educated thousands of people around the world about 9/11 Truth, many of them feel inhibited about speaking out, for fear of being labeled “conspiracy theorists.” This fear inhibits action. When all who question the official version are no longer afraid to speak and act, the wall of silence will be broken and change will occur.
AE911Truth's Action Groups Organizing Program has formed eight regions in the U. S. and is reaching out to similar groups in countries that have their own 9/11 Truth groups. Organizers are in the process of recruiting volunteer state and district coordinators. Existing 9/11 Truth groups, whether currently affiliated with AE911Truth or not, can join a District 9/11 Truth Committee to help form new LAGs in outlying areas as well as new State 9/11 Truth councils. AE911Truth will be adapting its new website to more efficiently support the activities of this national action groups project. Your patience is requested as these changes are implemented. Please contact your regional representative (see chart below) if you have questions or would like to help.
|REGIONS||STATES||REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVES||EMAIL ADDRESSES|
|New England/Mid-Atlantic||ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ||Chris Gruener 617-965-6552
Les Jamieson 646-606-7196
|Northwest||HI, AK, WA, OR, ID, ND, MT, MN, MI, WI||Rodger Herbst 360-799-3494
Bruce Stahlberg 612-558-5959
The mission of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is to achieve an independent investigation with subpoena power into the destruction of the three skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11. This page lists the many things you can do to help us achieve our mission, starting "light" with the things anyone can do.
1. Sign the Petition
Start by signing our petition. We have one for architectural and engineering professionals ("AEs") and another for members of the general public ("Others").
|Sign as an "AE" >>
|Sign as a member of the General Public >>
We receive no government or major foundation grants. We depend on many individual donations from people like you.
3. Become a AE911Truth Volunteer
Whether it's joining or starting an action group at the local level, or getting 9/11: Blueprint For Truth aired on your local public access cable TV channel, or joining one of our many teams that meet globally on weekly conference calls, there is plenty of critical work that is just waiting for you to take it on. AE911Truth is in dire need of more volunteers, both to join our existing teams, and to launch new teams.
For instance, you might like to write a letter to the editor, or you might be interested in doing some congressional outreach. Take a look at our existing teams to see what interests you, and then volunteer!
- Subscribe to, read and share our newsletter
- Make a donation to support our outreach efforts
- Become a Member of the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth community
- "Like us" on Facebook - help our numbers grow, be heard!
- Follow us on Twitter; Send a tweet (or retweet) about Architects & Engineers for 9/11 TruthFollow us on Twitter; Send a tweet (or retweet) about Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
- E-mail the link to our video "9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" on Colorado Public Television (CPT12)
- Advertise AE911Truth's web address and information in your local media such as a graduation flyer, AIA newsletter, community theater flyer, etc.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper (other letters to the editor hints are here and here)
- Send one of our pre-developed letters to a Member of Congress (or write one of your own)
- Table at a local event with materials from our store
- Set up a house party for your friends and show '9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'
- E-mail your friends and offer to meet with them for coffee and talk about what you know about 9/11
- Coordinate with 9/11 Truth activists at a college you attended (or your local college)
- Arrange a local radio interview that will include Richard Gage and/or other AE911Truth experts
- Schedule a meeting with your Member of Congress, or their staff, using a format we suggestSchedule a meeting with your Member of Congress, or their staff, using a format we suggest
- Join or establish a local action group
- Volunteer on one of our 20+ teams; share your valuable skills and experience
- Give a presentation yourself. Training is available through our Presenters Team and we can provide phone support during the Q&A portion of the presentation.
- Buy your 9/11 materials from our store (inexpensive in bulk) and do outreach whenever you have an opportunityBuy your 9/11 materials from our store (inexpensive in bulk) and do outreach whenever you have an opportunity
- Schedule Richard Gage to come to your community and give a lecture
- Become a fund-raiser to help support our activities
Volunteer or help activate an AE911Truth Team
ACTION GROUPS TEAM
CONGRESSIONAL OUTREACH TEAM
The Congressional Outreach Team seeks to build awareness of 9/11 Truth issues among national elected officials, and encourages them to do constituent service by submitting questions to NIST. The team coordinates visits by volunteers, usually attempting to have the official or a staffer view, while we are present, our fifteen-minute DVD Solving the Mystery of WTC7 with Ed Asner.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY TEAM
The Translation Team translates our work into many different languages. Already, for example, this team has translated our Experts Speak Out video into eighteen different languages. Sandra Jelmi is team leader. Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry This committee, while independent of AE9/11 Truth, acts a forum and meetingplace for lawyers involved with or interested in legal developments in the field of 9/11 Truth. Its members sometimes are informally consulted by AE911truth for preliminary advice on legal questions. Jane Clark, Esq is the chairperson. Attorneys, legal assistants, and other legal professionals are invited to join.
The Verification Team works to verify the identities and credentials of the architects and engineers who have signed our petition. The team undertakes a less involved protocol for petition signers not in those professions. No new members are needed at this time.