"What caught my eye is their claim (BuildingWhat? campaign) that more than 1,300 architects and engineers examined the evidence about Building 7 and disagree with the official report issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology."
- Geraldo Rivera, Fox News November 13, 2010
“BuildingWhat?” Appears on Geraldo At Large on FOX News
"READ MORE" to see AE911Truth's response to Mr. Rivera at the end of this post
On November 13, Bob McIlvaine and Tony Szamboti appeared on Geraldo Rivera's show "Geraldo At Large" on Fox News to talk about the "BuildingWhat?" TV ad campaign and World Trade Center Building 7for a short segment.
Bob McIlvaine lost his son Bobby McIlvaine on September 11, 2001. He is an active member of NYC CAN, a group that co-sponsors the "BuildingWhat?" TV ad campaign. Tony Szamboti is a mechanical engineer and signer of the petition at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a group of more than 1,350 professionals calling for a new independent investigation into the destruction of Building 7 and the twin towers.
What do New Yorkers think about Building 7?
Help the BuildingWhat? campaign commission a public opinion poll on whether New Yorkers will support a new Building 7 investigation. We will send the results to every member New York City Council.
2 Easy Steps
1) Read the survey questions below and let us know what you think! Constructive feedback is encouraged.
2) Donate now to help us reach the $15,000 target. As of November 13, 2010 we are about half way there with $7,451. Any funds raised above $15,000 will be used for the next BuildingWhat? ad buy!
1) Did you know that a third building in the World Trade Center complex collapsed roughly seven hours after the collapse of the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001?
2) What was the name of this building?
3) Have you seen video footage of this building collapse?
4) In 2008, the federal government issued a report concluding that falling debris from the collapse of the North Tower ignited office fires in this building, World Trade Center Building 7, which eventually led to its collapse. Critics have argued against the findings of this report, suggesting that only the use of explosives can account for Building 7’s collapse. Specifically, as of November 13, 2010, 1,354 architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation, adding, “The new investigation must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives”.
5) Given that there is ongoing disagreement in the engineering community as to the cause of this building’s collapse, would you support a new investigation?
Mr. Geraldo Rivera Fox News 1211 Avenue of the Americas, 18th Floor New York, NY 10036
Dear Mr. Rivera:
I am the founder and CEO of the non-profit organization, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Inc. (AE911Truth), I would like to express our gratitude for your recent ground-breaking “Geraldo at Large” show on November 13th, 2010, during which you interviewed Bob McIlvaine and Tony Szamboti to talk about the “BuildingWhat?” television advertising campaign.
As you noted, the AE911Truth petition has been signed by more than 1,300 licensed and/or degreed architectural and engineering professionals including six Fellows of the American Institute of Architects, 50 structural engineers, and more than 10,000 other supporters, including physicists and chemists with directly relevant expertise. The petition calls for a new unimpeachable investigation and cites evidence that clearly demonstrates that explosive controlled demolition rather than fire, as claimed by NIST, was responsible for the destruction of the World Trade Center high-rise building 7 on September 11, 2001.
It was remarkable to hear you distance yourself from your previous dismissive reaction to the noisy protesters who were calling for a new investigation. In fact, most of our architects and engineers, who are now petition signers, were equally dismissive of our position before they really looked at the evidence. The events of September 11 were so shocking and traumatizing, that to question the official story seemed disrespectful toward the victims of the attacks and toward the troops that we sent into Afghanistan and Iraq. In addition, the conclusions drawn from this clear scientific forensic evidence bring up the difficult and uncomfortable question of whether government agencies such as NIST lied to us about the “collapse” in their final report.
AE911Truth petition signers are unique only in our willingness to suspend our skepticism long enough to listen to other experts and view the data for what it was: clear evidence that this skyscraper was deliberately destroyed with energetic thermitic materials for which there is overwhelming evidence.
I have enclosed important materials that you can review at your convenience. One of the enclosed items is a DVD that includes five media interviews. See first the seven-minute interview on FOX affiliate KMPH’s “Great Day” show. This will demonstrate our “on air” presence. See our website AE911Truth.org for fascinating testimony from other experts as well.
I would like to suggest that you conduct another segment. You have extended yourself rather heroically here. Tony and I would be honored to assist you by showing, on-air, the visual scientific evidence to back up the claims made on Saturday night. We can broadcast that evidence in an exciting format, yet of equal length, based on a similar interview sketch like the KMPH interview noted above. This would be in line with your reputation for daring and innovative television firsts with perhaps even a panel discussion of the dramatic video and photo evidence.
By a show of hands before each of our more than 150 presentations, to audiences of 100 to 700, about 85% of the skeptics abandon their former embrace of the official story. That kind of success will add much-needed credibility to FOX on this newly exposed national issue.
Your distinctive style, which the Museum of Broadcast Communications describes as “at once probing, aggressive, and intimate” perfectly captured the tone of your interview with Bob McIlvaine and Tony Szamboti last Saturday. Thank you for being “Geraldo.”
Richard Gage, AIA Founder and CEO Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Enclosures: DVD: TV Media Interviews DVD: 9/11: Blueprint for Truth – San Francisco Press Conference “Corporate” and “Street” brochures “9/11 Investigator” broadsheet newspaper