On this year’s 9/11 Anniversary, we’re heading back to the nation’s capital to continue the pursuit of 9/11 Truth and Justice on behalf of millions of people around the world.

We invite you to join the “9/11 Justice for All” rally at 2:00 PM Eastern on September 11, 2018, directly in front of the U.S. Capitol. This will be followed by an Evening of Truth-Telling & Music at 6:30 PM at the Brookland location of Busboys and Poets.

The evening event will have a $15 cover if you order tickets in advance on Eventbrite and a $25 cover at the door. We encourage everyone to buy tickets in advance, since the room has a capacity of only 100 and just 60% of proceeds at the door will go to AE911Truth, with the other 40% going to the venue.

order tickets

Besides those events, we’ll be conducting two actions: At 10:00 AM, we’ll flyer in front of the White House and remind President Trump of his campaign promise to “find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.” Then at 4:00 PM, after the rally, we’ll all head to the Congressional office buildings, where we’ll deliver information on the Bobby McIlvaine Act, along with our petition of 3,000 A/Es, to every member of Congress.

Speakers throughout the day will include 9/11 family member Matt Campbell; architect Bill Brinnier, who lost his best friend on 9/11; former U.S. Representative Cynthia McKinney; legal and media analyst Lionel; Argentinian false flag researcher Oscar Abudara Bini; Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry Executive Director Mick Harrison; and AE911Truth founder Richard Gage, AIA. Singer-songwriter Jordan Page will kick off the evening at Busboys and Poets.

speakers grid

Together, they will amplify the call for Congress to enact the Bobby McIlvaine Act. Also, Harrison will announce the filing of a Mandamus lawsuit, scheduled to take place earlier that day, which aims to compel the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York to present evidence of the World Trade Center’s controlled demolition to a federal grand jury.

For those of you unable to travel to Washington, D.C., the 2:00 PM rally at the Capitol will be livestreamed on our website free of charge. Stay tuned for more info!

September 10th and 11th Schedule and Details

6:30 PM on September 10th — Jefferson Market Library, New York: Join Richard Gage and the Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry at "9/11 Truth to 9/11 Justice," taking place at the Jefferson Market Library in Manhattan.

10:00 AM — The White House: Meet us at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, for two hours of filmed flyering and conversations with tourists on the most important day of the year for 9/11 activism.

2:00 PM — The U.S. Capitol: Come to the West Front side of the U.S. Capitol, between the Capitol Building and the Reflecting Pool, for our biggest gathering of the year. In addition to the powerful speakers listed above, there will be a reading of statements written by several 9/11 family members.

4:00 PM — The Congressional Office Buildings: At 4:00 PM, we’ll leave our rally in front of the Capitol Building and fan out in groups to all six Congressional office buildings, where we’ll deliver information on the Bobby McIlvaine Act, along with our petition of 3,000 A/Es, to every member of Congress.

6:30 to 10:00 PM — Busboys and Poets: Join us at the Brookland location of Bus Boys and Poets for an evening of truth-telling and music headlined by singer-songwriter Jordan Page. A $15 admission (or $25 at the door) will go toward the cost of the space and travel expenses for the speakers. Doors open at 6:30; event gets underway at 7:00, leaving a half-hour to get settled and order food and drinks. Address: 625 Monroe St NE, Washington, D.C. 20017.

Please consider making a donation to help us cover the considerable cost of the Capitol rally and travel expenses for our speakers!

donate todayWe thank you for standing with us in this epic struggle for 9/11 Truth and Justice.

dc justice for all list crop 768

Event flyer for printing and handing out.