|The Hard Evidence of WTC 7 in the Palm of Your Hand: 15-minute Documentary with Ed Asner Available Now on Mini DVD|
|Wednesday, 21 December 2011 15:13|
Last September, our mini-documentary, Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC7, went ‘viral’ on YouTube, generating over 500,000 hits in less than four weeks. Now this powerful 15-minute film about the explosive destruction of WTC Building 7, narrated by legendary actor Ed Asner, is available as a 3-inch mini DVD to energize your outreach efforts.
1) The fast-paced 15-minute format keeps audiences intrigued from beginning to end.
2) The film’s creative plot twist draws casual viewers in with a brief history of architectural marvels before cleverly shifting to the shocking WTC7 footage.
3) Almost every aspect of the explosive evidence is featured, including the foreknowledge of demolition, NIST’s admission of freefall, sounds of explosions, molten metal discovered at Ground Zero, and the iron microspheres and nano-thermite identified in the WTC dust.
4) The layout skillfully combines the incisive analysis of over a dozen qualified technical experts with the sincere concerns of the family members of 9/11 victims. This persuasive arrangement enlightens the mind and touches the heart.
5) The production quality far exceeds that of other 9/11 truth documentaries, including our landmark film, 9/11: Blueprint for Truth.
6) The smaller 3-inch size means you can easily carry it in your pocket for quick distribution – and, for the hard core activists among you, give out dozens more DVDs per day. They are so cute that almost everyone will take one – and more importantly… watch it!
The mini-DVD also packs in the 4-minute theatrical trailers from two other AE911Truth blockbuster documentaries. The first trailer is for the two-hour Research Edition of “9/11: Blueprint for Truth”, which gives a quick insight into the key deficiencies of the NIST Reports, along with an overview of the solid evidence for controlled demolition as outlined by Richard Gage, AIA.