We are seeking a highly skilled IT Web Developer to join our team at AE911Truth. This posititon is for a part-time volunteer (4-6 hours per week).
- Lead web development projects from start to finish
- Help support other web team members
- Maintain and update our existing web systems
- Develop new features and functionality for our websites
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Collaborate with our directors to identify and solve technical challenges
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading web development projects
- Solid understanding of web systems and APIs
- Proven ability to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledgeable of best-practices for web system security
Bonus Experience (not required):
- Experience with Joomla CMS / PHP
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2)
- Experience managing an online store
- Experience managing a UMS (user management system)
- Experience working with other not-for-profit organizations
If you are a passionate activist looking for a way to help share the scientific truths around 9/11 with your web skills, please apply with your resume with some examples of relevant experience.
We look forward to meeting you shortly!